ECS directly employs approximately 20 field technicians together with trainee engineers and assistants.
They are supported in the office by contract managers and administrators.
All technicians are suitably qualified including
• Current ACOPS certification for gas work
• City and Guilds qualifications for refrigeration work including FGAS certification
• IEE 17th Edition certified for electrical work
The company is registered with Gas Safe Register
Design work is carried out in house by chartered engineers including membership of the following institutions:
• Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers
• American Society of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers
Health and Safety
ECS takes the Health and Safety of their staff and clients very seriously and employs an in house qualified Health and Safety manager.
The company’s health and safety policy is continually updated to take account of current legislation.
All field technicians attend regular tool box talks to ensure they are familiar with the company’s policy.